A Tale of Terror
Artist(s): Brian Bevel
A column of scenario seeds for Call of Cthulhu
Issue 2 contained ‘’Grim Portrait’’ by Steve Hatherley. An artist dies violently in the manner of his paintings.
Issue 3 contained:
- "The Spider-Man" by Steve Hatherley. A patient in an asylum is covered in spiders.
- "Men In Black" by Garrie Hall. Two men dressed in black suits warn the investigator to stop.
- "The Boods" by John Tynes. A woman disappears. Her husband is arrested. The woman returns.
Issue 4 contained ‘’To All the Shapes at Sea’’ by Per Okerstrom. A monstrous sea creature is taken to Boston University. The scientist who examined the creature goes missing.
Issue 5 contained:
- "Scarlet Fever" by Steve Hatherley. A disease changes human flesh to jelly.
- "Something in Stone" by Graham Theobalds. Standing stones are discovered in a remote valley in Wales.