Bayt al Azif, Issue 2
Magazine: Bayt al Azif
Publisher: Bayt al Azif, Inc.
Product Code: BA02
Publishing Year: September 2019
Cover Price: $15.00 softcover, $25.00 hardcover ($6.00 PDF)
Editor: Jared Smith
Artists: Jensine Eckwall (Cover), Chris Holmes, Chris Schlicht, Edwin Gunn, Ellen Levy, Ernst Rausch, Evan Johnston, Greg Steele, Gustave David, Jason Lutes, Jason Smith, Kelly Bastow, Ludwig Lange, Matthew Hoddy, Tyler Landry
Format: Softcover, hardcover and PDF
- False Friends (Christophel and Sandfuchs, Classic)
- Nighted (DelVillan, Gaslight)
- Beasts of Gévaudan (Jeffries, 1760s)
- Houses of the Unholy
- Cthulhu in 2018: A Retrospective
- Who Needs Lovecraft Country?: Why the Weimar Republic is the Best Setting for Cthulhu Games
- Vintage RPG: Masks of Nyarlathotep
- Sites of Antiquity: Temple of Melqart at Marat
- Adapting a Scenario: Our Ladies of Sorrow - a review, with Keeper notes of Our Ladies of Sorrow: House of Shadows
- "It is not dead which can eternal lie....": Game Review: Call of Cthulhu and Commentary
Additional: letters column, interviews, comics
Comments / Trivia
List dedication, trivia, images, anything else of note.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this magazine. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.