Death And Horror Incorporated
Author(s): Stuart Boon
A string of nightmarish incidents in Glasgow’s East End leads investigators to Glasgow Cathedral, HM Duke Street Prison, the Royal Infirmary, and the Necropolis — all situated within a mile of each other — to uncover a dark nexus of evil.
- Buy Shadows Over Scotland from Cubicle 7 (PDF)
- Review by Pookie UK on Reviews from R'lyeh
- Review by kafka on RPG.net
- Review by Robert Florence on Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Review by Alex Lucard on Diehard GameFAN
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Dr James Cullen, anatomist at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary, is supplying ghouls with cadavers from the morgue.
- Letter from the Office of the Lord Provost
- Lucy Siddons' Diary
- Note in Lucy Siddons' Room
- Ghoulish spell 'The Voyager's Song'
- News clipping 'Werewolves Sighted on the Bridge of Sighs'
- Cullen's Laboratory Diary
- Cathedral Services Pamphlet
Tomes and Artifacts: Untitled Black Book (unique Mythos tome)
Campaigns / Scenarios:
The Keeper should consult other maps of Glasgow as those supplied in this scenario lack detail and are inconsistent.
One important omission is a list of ghoul stats. This is on page 68 in the Lowlands chapter.