The Whisperer, Issue 5
Magazine: The Whisperer
Publisher: Severn Valley Press
Publishing Year: Autumn 2003
Cover Price: £
Editor: Mike Mason
- You In Your Small Corner... - Modern scenario by Andy Bennison
- Invitation To The Dance - 1920s/Modern scenario by Jeff Moeller
- The Return of Doctor Moreau - 1920s Scenario by David Conyers
- Opening The Way - Editorial by Mike Mason
- Save The Last Bullet For Yourself! - The French Foreign Legion part II by Adam Crossingham
- The Mandragora Project - An alternative reality for Cthulhu Now / Delta Green by Rik Kershaw-Moore
- They Who Wait - The Children Of Gaia by David Perry
- To Make Your Aquaintance: George Price by Keary Birch
- Inside Out - Cthulhu Now story seed by Liz Mason
- Crossed Lines - scenario seed by Keary Birch
- Cryptography Of Cthulhu - breaking the code by Rik Kershaw-Moore
- Aquaintances And Aboves - The Tenement by Andy Bennison
- Items Of Mutual Interest - Reviews
Front Cover Text
Devoted to Call of Cthulhu and Things Lovecraftian
Back Cover Text
List all the text from the back cover.
Comments / Trivia
List dedication, trivia, images, anything else of note.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this magazine. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.