Achtung Cthulhu: Terrors of the Secret War
Product Code: 50025
Publishing Year: 2014
Cover Price: $14.99 (PDF)
Setting(s): World War II
Format(s): PDF only
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying World War Two setting, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the mightiest terrors of the Mythos: the Great Old Ones, the Outer Gods, and their foul servitors and cultists; the spells and artefacts that can be brought to bear against them in mankind’s struggle for survival; and the strange and unusual weapons that might just be the saviours of us all – or prove to be our downfall.
Terrors of the Secret War extends the horror on to the battlefield, and includes:
- A new and simplified mass combat system for taking on the Mythos’ biggest threats
- Descriptions of more than 25 gods and their lackeys, their tactics, and their weaknesses – including Great Cthulhu himself
- Hints and tips on how to include Terrors in your own campaign, and how to square up to them
- New artefacts, spells, and weapons – such as the Allies’ so-called “lightning guns” – to help take the fight to the enemy
- In fact, a whole dossier’s worth of useful information to help you expand your campaign out into the wider world (and murkiest depths) of the Secret War.
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. This is a supplement for use with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's Guides.
Front Cover Text
Terrors of the Secret War
Back Cover Text
Comments / Trivia
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this book. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.