Arkham Horror: Miskatonic Horror
Publisher: Fantasy Flight Games
Product Code/SKU: VA70
Designer(s): Tim Uren
Expansion of: Arkham Horror (2nd Edition), Arkham Horror: Curse of the Dark Pharaoh (First Edition), Arkham Horror: Dunwich Horror, Arkham Horror: The King in Yellow, Arkham Horror: Kingsport Horror, Arkham Horror: The Black Goat of the Woods, Arkham Horror: Innsmouth Horror, Arkham Horror: The Lurker at the Threshold, Arkham Horror: The Curse of the Dark Pharaoh (Revised Edition)
Other Editions: None
From the publisher's web site:
A recent find at Miskatonic University has unearthed even more mysteries pertaining to the strange happenings in Arkham, Massachusetts. While the worshippers of the Ancient One grow in strength, the stalwart defenders of this sleepy town are put to the ultimate test.
Miskatonic Horror is a new type of Arkham Horror expansion that builds upon the materials found in the ample library of other Arkham Horror expansions. While the components and rules found in Miskatonic Horror can be enjoyed with only the Arkham Horror base game, the more expansions you incorporate, the more aspects of Miskatonic Horror you can enjoy.
Miskatonic Horror adds nearly 450 new cards and several new sheets, including:
- New Skill, Gate, and Mythos cards for the Arkham Horror base game
- Additional Exhibit Item cards for Curse of the Dark Pharaoh
- New Injury, Madness, Dunwich Location, and Dunwich Horror cards for Dunwich Horror, as well as an all new Dunwich Horror Herald sheet
- More Blight and Act cards for The King in Yellow
- New Kingsport Location, Epic Battle, Blessings of Noden, and Visions of Hypnos cards for Kingsport Horror
- Over 20 new Cult Encounter cards for The Black Goat of the Woods
- New Innsmouth Location and Innsmouth Look cards for Innsmouth Horror
- Additional Relationship cards and Reckoning cards for Lurker at the Threshold
- Plus new Player Reference sheets and a new Institution variant!
Comments / Trivia
This is the eighth expansion for Arkham Horror (2nd Edition). This expansion contains expansion material for the base game and all seven of the previous expansions. It requires a copy of the core game to play, in addition to requiring a copy of each expansion to use the new material for that expansion.