Le Rivage aux Sépultures
Translated Title: The Shore of Graves
Author: Samuel Tarapacki
Artist: Vintage photographs, Loïc Muzy
Appears in: Les 5 supplices, Livret 4
Campaign: Les 5 supplices
The trail of Sayk Fong Lee leads north to the fishing village of Bayuquan, where the investigators must dodge strange monsters and Japanese invasion as they seek the grave of Guang Ying.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Spoiler Section (Highlight to Read)
The investigation leads north to the fishing village of Bayuquan, where the investigators seek the tomb of an old Guardian of the Final Sacrilege named Guang Ying. At the tomb, Shen De (Deep Ones) attack. After this threat is thwarted, the investigators discover that Guang Ying can still manifest as an animate shadow. The old man's shadow points to the trail of Agaï Chen, the tattoo artist they seek, who is on the island of Zaoshou, a Chinese colony for plague victims. Guang Ying also reveals that the Shen De have stolen the Hu Feng Burner, a powerful artifact that grants access to the Empire of Shadows, where he hails from. Political events pose a final compilation, as the Japanese begin invading Manchuria in force.
- Lettre de mission de Georges Guédon (Letter of mission for Georges Guédon)
- Carte de la région de Bayuquan (Map of the Bayuquan region)
- Documents remis aux voyageurs (Travel documents)
Creatures & Entities:
- Les Gardiens du Dernier Sacrilège (the Guardians of the Final Sacrilege)
- l'Océan Noir (Black Ocean)
Tomes and Artifacts:
- Brûloir de Hu Feng (Burner of Hu Feng)
Campaigns / Scenarios: Les 5 supplices